- Graphs can now be faded out when they are weak. This could help if there are many networks.
- The Connected-Tab shows if you are connected or disconnected.
- The ability to minimize the rating pane.
- The ability to limit the past target time for the graph.
- Performance & stability (button presses and swiping are more responsive on slower devices or many networks)
- Rating shows as minimum one star and you get a message instead of empty stars if you're not connected to a network.
- The channel recommendations don't refresh anymore when you press a button.
- United States & Canada are separate now because channel 12 & 13 (US only) were missing. (If you live in North America you have to choose your region again)
- You get your current channel as recommendation if it's one of the best.
- Sometimes the switch between graph & timeline caused problems.